Monday, February 25, 2008

First Day- Whew!

I got going this morning on the treadmill about 7:20 a.m. It occurred to me while walking that I will walk 2 miles 3 times per week and make up the other mile during the work week or on the weekend. A mile is nothing- so I can make that up anytime during the week. I have to admit it was quite the workout today and once I got to the 25 minute mark, which is where I normally start cooling and winding down, I was ready to cool down and wind down but I made myself keep going right on with the 2 miles. I completed it in 37.1 minutes. I am kind of a slow walker but I do walk on a 6 degree incline, which I have worked up to since September. I work up a really good sweat so I know I am doing something. Best of luck to everyone and get out there and move- C'ya Jules

No comments: