Friday, March 7, 2008

Looking forward to the weekend -

Another 2 miles today. The pay off for all of this work? I will feel great and have confidence to actually get in my pool this Summer. It will be a BIG pay off. I am really motivated and have gone a total of 14 miles since the challenge started. The feeling of achievement is a great one. I am on track and look forward to completing it. I will be taking a nice luxurious , restful weekend with Dan and the pups. I feel I have earned it with a hard week behind me. Not just the walking but the pups have kept me hopping all week. It will be nice to have Dan around to take some of the load of them off of me. I love them but they are rambunctious and sometimes it feels like they are challenging me. They will not win- in less than a year we will have 2 adorable , well behaved and trained dogs. Another pay off! C'ya- Jules

No comments: